Meet HarmanPreet Kaur the 27-year old woman cricketer of Indian team who is going to play in Big Bash with Sydney Thunder in December this year. She was approached by three teams of Big Bash but she finally chose Sydney Thunder and would be seen this year playing with them. The captain of Sydney Thunder said that,
I think we saw in the Indian team some very dynamic players, including Veda Krishnamurthy and Harmanpreet Kaur, I think these two stood out. We have a pretty solid team… but we have an opportunity to bring another overseas players in and we’ll be looking to spend that spot wisely. Hopefully we’ll get one of the best players around the world.
We congratulate this amazing Indian cricketer and going to compile some very interesting facts about her below so do have a look at it.
Interesting Facts about HarmanPreet Kaur
- Her full name is Harmanpreet Kaur Bhullar
- She was born on March 8, 1989 in Punjab
- Major team with she has played till now are India B Women, India Green Women,India Women, Punjab Women (India).
- She is an allrounder, Right-hand bat and Right-arm medium-fast.
- She is also known as Harry and first played in the 2009 ICC World Cup in Australia.
- Kaur’s father, Harmandar Singh Bhullar’s was a cricketer too.
- Her role model is cricketer Ajinkya Rahane.
- With cricket she also liked to play football.
- She made her Test Debut England Women v India Women at Wormsley, Aug 13-16, 2014.
- She made her ODI Debut India Women v Pakistan Women at Bowral, Mar 7, 2009.
- She made her T20I debut England Women v India Women at Taunton, Jun 11, 2009.
- She has played in 2 Tests, 49 women’s one-day internationals and 53 Twenty20 internationals for India.
we would like to wish Harmanpreet Kaur Bhullar all the best for Big Bash series in Australis and wish she plays in more leagues in future.