We are sure that by now you must have read about our highest paid director CEOs of India in 2015. Pawan Munjal heads this list with whooping take home salary of 44 crores per annum. He is the managing director, CEO and chairman of hero moto corp which produces two wheeler in India and abroad. There are many facts about Pawan Munjal which are known by very few people so we have decided to compile a list of facts About Pawan Munjal.
Facts About Pawan Munjal CEO Hero Moto Corp.
- Pawan Munjal is the managing director, CEO and chairman of hero moto corp. which was Hero Honda before and after end of contract with Honda it become Hero moto corp.
- Pawan is the third kid of Brijmohan Lall Munjal who was in top 21 richest list in India.
- He has done mechanical engineering from the Regional Engineering College, Kurukhshetra which is in Haryana.
- He is also on the board of Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow and Indian School of Business.
- he is a very good golfer and he was the chairman of Asian PGA Tour Board of Directors and the Past President of Professional Golfers Association of India (PGAI).
- He is also the director of Hero FinCorp. Ltd., Hero Realty & Infra Limited, Rockman
Industries Ltd., Hero Future Energies Limited. and Hero InvestCorp Limited..
- He is also a member of the World Economic Forum.
- Pawan Munjal lives in Delhi and he has 3 childrens.
- Today Hero Group today is a conglomerate with an annual turnover of Rs 10,000 crore under Pawan Munjal’s supervision.
- Pawan Munjal’s two daughters Vasudha and Supriya have their own businesses not under the group.
So this are the few facts about Pawan Munjal CEO and director of Hero moto corp who is without any doubt the number one company of two wheeler in India and abroad. Do let us know if you know something else about this great man and add your fact in below comment. Also do not forget to share this post with your friends and family folks.